First 20's Diaries post. 2 minutes of your online day spent well!


Yes, you are indeed welcome to the very first diary session (of sorts). Don't worry if this one does not have Hollywood or Nollywood effects, just watch it and anticipate the next one.
There is always a message to pass across, and I don't think that has to be done in a boring and unattractive way, so today, the simple message is for you to check out this blog regularly and let this be your daily online time well spent. I can assure you that you will leave smiling and will also have learnt something.

If you went through the post below about  Foluke, I am sure you can relate to it. Time is such a scarce thing, yet we don't recognise when we are using it badly. Imagine if you received a diamond for each hour spent productively, how rich or how poor will you be? Unfortunately I don't think I will be blinging that much, but that has got to change for me and you!

Where is your popcorn and diet coke? Enjoy.

No comments :

Post a Comment