Your heroes in their twenties- Arnold Schwarzenegger (video at the bottom)

He was quite the looker in his days oh
Be rest assured, I cannot spell Schwarzenegger. It was very politely copied and pasted everywhere you see it in this post, so I think it will be easier to refer to him as the Terminator.  I won't bore you with too many details about him, rather, I will go straight to the facts. Terminator was born in 1947, probably many decades before you or even possibly your parents became an idea, but his story is inspiring and relevant even now.

The Terminator had a plan early on and he started weight training at the age of 15. He was not one of us who just chilled till they got into their 20s and discovered that they needed to do something with themselves, (touche) because by the age of 20, he had won Mr Universe and he won it three more times. Do I need to explain the hours of training and dedication that got him this body? I think not. 
Sorry to assault your eyes, focus on the message!
The terminator is actually of Austrian descent and when he moved to the USA, he could not speak English. What fascinates me about his story is how a young Austrian body builder could dare to captivate the heart of many around the world as an actor and then turn out to become the governor of California. This man has absolutely no chill!

I saw a video about him which made me write this post, and I encourage you to watch it. I discovered that the key to his continued success is his mindset. Without sounding "Obamaic" the Terminator felt that he could be anything he chose to be and he gave it a shot. Paulo Coelho would say that the universe then conspired to give him his innermost desires. When he started his journey, I doubt if he knew where he would end up, but i think that's what makes the journey even more interesting. Please watch this video and if you don't get goose pimples from listening to what he says, then... you are very strong indeed.

No comments :

Post a Comment