Welcome...I have been waiting for you.


Photo Credit

Hello and welcome! I have been waiting for you for so long, where have you been? You see, I want to introduce you properly to this amazing new blog that you currently are on. I can tell you that this is where you want to be, and if you are wondering why, let me ask you a few questions

1. Are you in your twenties or going into your twenties soon?
2. Are you trying to make sense of what you want to do with yourself?
3. Do you feel everyone you know has made it except you?
4. Do you have a great idea but don't know what to do about it?
5. Have you once asked yourself the questions above and already found a solution to them?

If your answer to any of these is yes then you are in luck. This blog aims to decipher these very formative years (yawn yawn) actually more like it intends to show as many people what they can do to enjoy these fun years, have a positive impact on people, make good money (wink wink) and ten years down the line, look back with pride and say "I did good".

You have to come on this ride with me, I don't want you to miss out on all the fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment